Sober cheesecake

Today is my day over at the group blog, The Cheesecake thickens. If you're new around these parts and wondering what that's about, it's a little place those of us who have "graduated" from the New Authors Fellowship (and graduation means having landed a publishing contract) now blog together for the sake of readers and writers alike.

Today's post is reflective and quiet, which is a bit of a departure for me, but I hope you will stop in. I felt there was no other topic upon which I could write, with so many people around me mourning the loss of family, friends, colleagues, babies, even pets.

May you have a week full of unexpected joy!

http://thecheesecakethickens.wordpress.com/2012/04/30/just-a-step-away/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artwork selections of late

Reviews for Friends

Too good not to post everywhere