Plugging another destination

Hey Friends of fantasy,

I've got a new read for you, if you're interested. My good friend and critique partner Ruth Mills is launching a new blog this week, which will deal with movies, literature, and sometimes both at once. I'm sure she'd be thrilled if you dropped in, and since there's nothing to see here at the moment, hey, at least I pointed you to some reading, right? :)

http://themavenandthewritingdesk.blogspot.com/

I hope you enjoy, and if you do, drop Ruth a comment and let her know.

Comments

  1. I came, I visited, I conquered...er...commented. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm sure Ruth appreciates it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Artwork selections of late

Reviews for Friends

Geek Girl T-Shirt Design-Your Opinions Requested