Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Just a quick shout-out

Hey CotC readers!

Heather Titus has paid me the ultimate compliment of asking me for an interview to post over at her blog, so if you want a quick peek into my background and process, hop over there and give her a read. If I had a prize to offer for people who comment, I would hand them out like candy.

(Hmmm. Note to self. Do some kind of really cool fantasy drawing I can make giclee prints of as givaways...)

Blessings on your week ahead!
Becky

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations, Becky! I'll be sure to read about you there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, E.J.! Good to see you over here in my little slice of the world.

    Write on, friend. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great interview and hilarious! Keep up the good work and I may need to peep out your series!

    ReplyDelete