Anyone for a little cheesecake? Or a shiny, new book?


I freely admit, this is going to be a little bit of a non-post today--most of my brain cells went into signing my first case of books last night in order to ship them out to those who have ordered and paid for them. It was definitely cool to see a whole pile of books arrive in a heavy box! As much as the release of the individual ebooks that comprise this print edition of the Windrider Saga are just as "real," there's nothing quite like hefting that first paper book.

The rest of the brain cells I had left last night funneled into creating a post for my day over at The Cheesecake Thickens. We newly published authors who are writing together at TCT are working hard to build a consistent audience for the blog, so we would all be deeply gratified if you dropped by. My post for today reflects on what it takes for a dreamer to become a doer. Easier said than done, right?
http://thecheesecakethickens.wordpress.com/2012/03/21/dreams-are-not-enough/

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Artwork selections of late

Reviews for Friends

Too good not to post everywhere